Sunday 5 July 2015

Sonali mukherjee 30 th Birthday

On 5 th of July 2015, brave n beautiful Sonali Mukherjee 

turned 30, Her handsome and caring husband Chitranjan 

Tiwari , Celebrated her birthday with a Special Heart Shape 

cake and few close friends, He gifted her a beautiful Gold Ring.




 Yesterday when i called her n wished her, she was so happy n

 excited like a small girl. She is so full of life. I salute this brave

 girl. Last month in June She was honored with ' Naari 

Samman "  by" Mahila Morcha  BJP " at Dhanbad





.In 2012, Sonali's case made national headlines when she

 appeared in the popular quiz show "Kaun Banega Crorepati"

 (KBC), hosted by Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan,

 along-with Bollywood actress Lara Dutta, 







She still need help , For November operation , she need 3 lak 

rupees. Me n my family n my relatives trying  our best . My 

request to everyone please help one girl , an acid victim for her

 Cosmetic surgery, After that attack she lost her vision 

too,From 12 years , she is suffering. Please Come forward n 

help a brave girl. You can call her on this 

number +919210022919








 My Sincere wishes are always with you Sonali ,Your Joy and

 zest for life are contagious and inspire me to be a better

 person.  You have touched so many lives with inspiration.


Life is full of surprises. I was in for the best surprise of 

a lifetime when I met you. Happy birthday to my favorite 

person in the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment