Friday 24 April 2015

Congrats Sonali Mukherjee n Chitranjan Tiwari


24 th April . I will never forget this day because this day I met this most beautiful woman Sonali Mukherjee and her handsome husband Chitranjan Tiwari . 3 years back I saw Sonali on TV n her story touched my heart. I searched her number on Google  ( I always say this "Google" is my best friend )😄😄 n got in touch with her.  We used to chat for long hours discussing everything. Sonali always said Madhu Mam aapki baaton se bahut himmat milti hai but I want to say that her powerful voice always gave me the courage to face this world.. We all have to face a lot of troubles n problems but Sonali's story is an example of a brave girl who with the help of her loving n caring family stood tall n didn't go in to depression as most of the girls do.








Sonali can do everything from searching things on Google, sending mails etc, she told me Mam I don't want Sympathy because I can also Be tough and handle difficult task..I am strong enough to face all the difficulties, These words of hers made me admire her more.  I really love this girl.



 When Sonali called  me last week n gave the good news of her wedding n her plan of visiting Bombay, I started making preparations as if my own daughter was coming to her Maiyka,(parents house) All thanks to Anu ranjan Ji who runs this NGO called BETI. This organisation raised funds n held a reception for the newly weds at JW Marriott n invited people to come n bless the couple. 








Me n my son Kashyap went to her room n spent memorable 3 hours with newly wed couple. She was so happy n full of life. I did her make up n she was looking beautiful. At 2 PM press conference started guests came and showered their blessings and gifts on them,I loved Shashi Ranjan ji's,  short n sweet speech , he said to the media and the guests, that this is not just about clicking pictures, but we must help the couple.N I also request all of you who are reading this article pls try to help her. She needs 7/8 lak rupees for her surgeries. Let's join hands to help this brave BETI of our country n support her husband Chitranjan Tiwari who came ahead and Inspite of the strong opposition from his community, he still married Sonali









I am again sharing Sonali Acc details n contact num. 


Name Sonali mukherjee,
Bank :  Bank of India 
Acc num: 480710500012943.
IFSC Code: - BKID004807 
Branch: Kasmar 
Jharkhand
Sonali contact num: +91 92-10-022919
Dev Mukherjee ; +91 94-37-638600








A simple girl from Jharkhand taught me so many things. We keep complaining n cribbing over petty  issues/problems . Stop cribbing about your life because everyone has their share of problems but that doesn't mean that we sit n cry like a baby . In fact what we must try is to be optimistic n find a solution.  
Most of the time we are our worst enemy. If we could learn to conquer ourselves, then we will have a much easier time overcoming the obstacles that are in front of us.I've always found that anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way and you've got to have that drive and determination to overcome those obstacles on route to whatever it is that you want to accomplish. 

In the end just want to say that 
"If you expect life to be easy, challenges will seem difficult. If you accept that challenges may occur, "life will be easier."
Hats off to Sonali Mukherjee n her family n Brave Chitranjan Tiwari
.






No comments:

Post a Comment