Friday 3 April 2015

## MY CHOICE ;) I love going Old age home n Children Orphanage, Feel blessed n happy while spending time with them but some people think n told me that i shouldnt go there n their logic is very starnge. They feel that when i meet and hug them, I carry their sadness with me n i find it very funny but me n my family can never stop going there. I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.No one has ever become poor by giving.The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. But thanks to those people because it inspired me to write this poem. Keep inspiring me like this guys, I will write more n more n never stop doing what i feel is good n give me happiness n peace. N i keep posting my pics with them , let them think what they want because IT"S MY CHOICE ":) God bless you all :)


Apna Apna Nazariya

Ek sukuun ke talash mein kitni bechaniya paal le,
Log kehne lage hammne zindagi sambhal le.

Sabka dukh apna samajh khushi baantate lage,
Hammare apne bhi ise hamari deewanagi kehne lage.

Nahi janate woh, kitna sukun milta hai hamme,
Kisi rote Ko hasane se jaise rab milta hai hamme .

Bhul jaate hai unke gale lag apne sab Dukh ,
Besaharo ka Sahara ban milta hai Assem Sukh.

Josh se bhar  chal padte hai Phir naye aayam  ke aur,
Junoon samjho hamara ya Zindagi mein naya Modh.

Na rok payega hamme koi bhi es path par ab,
Zindagi Kya hai kuch kuch samajhane lage hai hum .

Kya jaane kab us jahan se bulava aa jaye,
Kare karm aisa ke log hamme bhul na paye.

Nahi banana chahate hum koi Peer ya Pegamber,
Hum toh hai ek nanhi se Boond, sansar hai Samander.

Sabki Apni soch hai Apna hai nazariya,
Hamme toh lagti badi pyari apni yeh nayi Dagariya.

Koi gum ab na rulata, koi bhi dil na dukha pata,
Sachai ke raah chalane se ,ab koi na rok pata .

Baantate rahenge khushiya yuh he ab toh hum,
Bikherate rahenge phool dusaro ke raho mein hum😄😄

Written by 
Madhu Anand chandhock 
1 September 2014 at 7.58 am




























No comments:

Post a Comment