Monday 6 April 2015

Let me live my life. :)

Log kehte hai mein hamesha Facebook par he baithi rehti hu. Arey  Facebook koi chair ya sofa hai jo mein baith jau. Jokes apart, What they mean to say that I am always active on fb. Arey Bhai tum kya kar rahe ho jo tumhe malum hai ke mein fb par active rehti hu. It means u are also “Active” on fb na. Ya I love to be active on fb bcoz it has given me some very good friend, some friends who has helped me in learning web designing, some lovely frnds  who assist in editing my scenes from my work n put it in you tube( so sweet Faiz) n people from abroad keep calling me . I am happy and believe me guys these are also the same people who keep asking my help if they need anything so why this double standard. Yaar yeh meri life hai tumhe Kya problem hai. Tell in front of me if you wish to, there is no need to talk behind my back . You are those who are active on Facebook everyday n keep posting your status ... "Feeling blessed with my family at ....." " Going to ..... to attend a wedding " " Got promotion " "Having dinner with friends at ....... "  n blah,blah, blah .So aapko Kya jalan hai Bhai jab mere baccho Ko koi problem nahi then who are you to make any comment. Sammne bolo mere agar himmat hai toh

Fb is good for those who are alone. They can talk to people all over the world  instead of crying alone at home . In fact I am in touch  with  some of my fb friends who have shared their sufferings n feel relaxed after chatting with me. Sometimes I also take their advice . N many times their suffering n stories inspire me to write .  People share videos n you can increase your knowledge. . So MR n MRS whoever you are next time think before making comments on others. I am not that old Madhu who will take all ur shit, I am going to give you back the same . If you are good to me I will treat you better than you n if you do bad to me I am going to do worst to you. This is My Choice if I wanna use Fb or not . N by the way my children affectionately call me FB Queen  n 2 year back they surprised me by making( FB BIRTHDAY CAKE)   for me ( Sharing the  Pic here)So don't underestimate the power of this FB Queen . ::)( I love this title )

N don't think that I am vaili ( this is punjabi word which means free or a person who don't have any other work) Apart from active on fb I do my social work , keep writing , give auditions n take good care of my son. And I prefer being active on Facebook instead of wasting my time bitching or criticizing others. It did hurts me when I came to know people remarks because I love all my friends n family too n will always be there for them in need. I didn't want to write this but it hurts me. In the last just wanna say that Hurting someone  who really cares for you is as easy as throwing a stone in a lake but you don't know how deep that stone goes . Be careful with your words . Once  they  are said , they can be only Forgiven , not Forgotten . God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment